Consulting Worldwide Via Phone & Skype
Perhaps you have already seen multiple doctors, specialists or other nutritionists or dieticians. Each practitioner has his or her own approach and below you can learn more about what you can expect when working with me.
With my combined training in nutrition and integrative and functional medicine, plus a love for nutritional biochemistry, I have successfully supported a range of common and chronic health problems.
- Autoimmune Conditions: Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Coeliac Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Low Energy / Fatigue: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Poor Exercise Recovery, “Tired all the Time”.
- Brain / Neurological Health: Poor Memory, Brain Fog, Anxiety, Depression, Restless Leg Syndrome
- Skin Conditions: Acne, Psoriasis, Eczema & Urticaria
- Joint Pain and Chronic Pain: Fibromyalgia, Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Metabolic and Lifestyle Mediated Conditions: Type 2 Diabetes, Pre-Diabetes / Metabolic Syndrome, High Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Fatty Liver/NASH.
- Gut Health: Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), GERD (reflux), Microbial Imbalances or Infections (SIBO / Dysbiosis / Parasites)
- Unexplained Illness
I specialize in Autoimmune disease, chronic infectious illness such as Lyme disease, complex cases such as chronic fatigue disease or fibromyalgia and unexplained illness.
The main people who seek my help are:
Diagnosed with one or more chronic illness, and still struggling with symptoms and/or side effects of regularly prescribed medications such as NSAIDS, steroids, PPIs etc
Mysterious symptoms or test results
Unable to get a diagnosis, despite extensive testing
Please note, I do not work with the following:
X – Eating disorders and disordered eating behaviour
X – Weight loss and weight management. (note, this may be part of the constellation of your health, that’s fine, but if it’s your primary goal I will be happy to refer you to another practitioner)
X – Autism and the autistic spectrum
X – Alzheimer’s disease / Parkinson’s disease
X – Sports Nutrition
X – Fertility
I am very happy to refer on to other practitioners who specialize in the above areas.
The Consultation Process
Virtual consultations are conducted via Skype or FaceTime, or can also be over the phone if necessary. I also have an office in central London if you wish to meet face to face and are well enough to travel.
The initial appointment is usually 90 – 120 minutes long. Follow-up appointments are 45 minutes, and are scheduled every second week after the initial appointment.
Nutritional supplements and testing are both additional to the consultation charges.
Due to the complex nature of the cases I take on, I currently only offer treatment packages. This is likely to be quite different to other nutritionists or physicians you have seen, and I have found it to be enormously beneficial for the following reasons.
- It creates a relationship where we are really committed to each other and investing our time with each other. I allocate adequate time in my schedule and commit it to you, – I have the time and am able to really be focused on your case, researching and learning as much as I can about you, your history and your specific health issues, and you are actively engaged in taking control of your health.
- Regular communication – As we speak every two weeks, we are able to address issues and adjust the program as we need to. I can also keep you motivated, supported and engaged, which keeps you accountable and on track. You won’t just fall by the wayside because you couldn’t get an appointment when you needed it or lost steam somewhere in the middle.
- I think the biggest advantage though is that it creates a situation where I am really immersed in your case and you (hopefully) truly feel like I am in your corner, fighting this battle alongside you. I don’t want to be just another practitioner seeing 20 people today with one eye on the clock.
- The reality is, I can’t help you in just one or two sessions. It took you many years to get sick, and it is going to take time and work to unravel the issues underlying your illness and for you to get well again.
Who is for?
People with unexplained or significant health issues. Multiple autoimmune diagnoses, Chronic fatigue syndrome. Neurological problems including ataxia. Anyone struggling with controlling autoimmune disease of any kind. Anyone taking multiple different pharmaceutical medications. Multiple, concurrent health conditions – eg diabetes and arthritis and psoriasis.
What is included?
1.5 – 2 hours initial consultation, with 45 minute follow-ups on a twice monthly basis.
Built into this package is extensive time researching and working on your case ‘behind the scenes’. This allows me to really investigate your health history, your diagnosis or condition and your specific biochemistry (because no two people’s illness is the same, even when the diagnosis is) and the most recent medical literature and intervention options.
Who is it for?
For those who suffer from migraines, poly cystic ovaries, endometriosis, acne, eczema, asthma, IBS, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, cholesterol, TATT (tired all the time), joint pain, depression, poor memory, brain fog.
What is included?
A comprehensive 90 minute consult (virtual) looking in depth at your past and current state of health, lifestyle, emotional wellbeing, habits, medication and supplements.
5 bi-monthly 45 minute follow up appointments. This is where I work with you based on your feedback, my research and any lab results.
12 weeks. In addition to your consultation and 5 sessions, I will be committed to researching and creating your bespoke treatment plan, tailoring it each step of the way. Each session will be targeted towards a unified goal of achieving wellness so we will be very much working together as a team…
Follow Up Packages
After the initial package, there may still be work to do, but no longer requiring the intensive research and communication of the initial period. These appointments are 45 minutes long and may be 4 – 6 weeks apart.
Timeframe. 3 – 6 months.
Ask Robyn Appointments
These are a single 45 minute sessions
Ready to Begin?
Book an appointment. You will be emailed a link for your pre-appointment paperwork to be completed by the day prior to your appointment.Book an Appointment with Robyn >>
Need more info? Check out the following: